243 King Street Suite 242
Phone: (413) 584-2229
813 Williams Street Suite 210
Phone: (413) 565-2229
Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
The office will be closed 9/21 and 9/22. If you are a patient of record and have a dental emergency please call 1-800-818-3470
Beginning on May 26th, we the staff at Crestal Health Periodontics strongly welcome the ability to see and treat our new and established patients during this difficult time. While we always strictly adhere to regulations put forth by OSHA, CDC & ADA, we have now added specialized Covid-19 policies in guidance with our state government and MDS. We truly appreciate your cooperation, tolerance and patience in abiding by them. The following policies are being implemented in our office:
· Our front desk staff will ask routine screening questions over the phone prior to scheduling your appointment
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
o Fewer options for appointment dates and times may occur in order to make this policy possible
· You will be asked to wait in your vehicle until the time of your appointment and that you call in when you have arrived
o The front desk will let you know at that time whether you should continue to wait in your vehicle or make your way to our waiting room
· Only patients with scheduled appointments may enter the office
o Accompaniments are not allowed in the waiting room at this time
o If your appointment requires that you have someone drive you to and from your visit, the front desk will give further instruction when you call in during arrival
· You are required to wear your own mask before entering our office and upon completion of your treatment
· Our waiting room will not be able to offer magazines, water or coffee at this time
· Door knobs, waiting room chairs, counters, iPads, etc will be wiped down
o A film may occur on some of these surfaces such as iPad cases. We assure you that this film is left behind by our disinfectant (Cavicide) which is proven effective at destroying Covid-19
· We always adhere to and maintain the highest standard of disinfection, PPE and sterilization protocols throughout the office, however you may notice slight changes in our behavior such as wearing masks throughout your entire appointments rather than getting to speak with you without a mask on
· Air purifiers with Hepa filtration have been placed throughout the office
o Larger scale filtration systems are currently being installed throughout the office building
o This may require you to wait with your clinician for a few minutes until the checkout space becomes available
Please don’t hesitate to contact our team with any questions or concerns, we look forward to being able to work with you!
The Crestal Health Team
When you visit our Periodontal office your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
At our office we offer the latest in Periodontal care including:
- Bone Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Dental Implants
- Gum Recession
- Oral Cancer Exam
- Osseous surgery
- Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Ridge Modification
- Root Amputation
- Sinus Augmentation
- Soft Tissue Grafting
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, periodontal disease, conditions and treatments, recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. If you are a new patient to our office please visit our New Patient Info to learn about payment options and more.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: